Big Benefits of Joining Our Community
When you join the Association of Black Health-system Pharmacists you can . . .
- Obtain and deliver continuing education that’s directly pertinent to your practice
- Receive the most current information on minority health issues
- Have a wide variety of opportunities for involvement, especially to be a published author and present your research findings
- Contribute to the success of the Association
- Develop leadership and association management skills
- Interact and join forces with colleagues from various practice environments throughout the nation enhancing ones personal networking abilities and opportunities
- Gain recognition with prestigious awards
Connect with the Accomplished Members of ABHP
The biggest benefit of membership comes when you collaborate with fellow members. ABHP Journal not only aims to provide motivation and inspiration, but also education on how to help YOU improve health outcomes in your local community. Members get to access our online resources, and offline resources too: conferences, socials, workshops, and more. Continuing education credits are often available at these events.
Choose Your ABHP Membership Level Below to Join ABHP
|ABHP Member (1 Year)||$100.00 now.
Membership expires after 1 Year.
|Membership (5 Years)||$469.00 now.
Membership expires after 5 Years.
|ABHP Journal Subscription (2 Years)||$259.00 now.
Membership expires after 2 Years.
Join today, and you’ll get all MyABHP.org has to offer over the next 5 years for less than $1.85/week. Your decision today protects and preserves minority communities’ access to pharmaceutical care from America’s Black Pharmacists.
Or, talk with us about a ABHP Group Subscription.
The online courses provided through ABHP have been great. The ABHP community is seriously dedicated to improving minority health.Verna May, Sadwick Community Hospital
The way that we can mobilize and respond to national issues simply was not available 20 years ago, like it is today. By embracing technology, we’re now able to quickly engage with all of America’s Black pharmacists, their patients, and our students.John E. Clark, Burkin General Hospital
As I’m going through Pharmacy School, I enjoy providing guidance and inspiration to help more young people get into the health care industry. ABHP gives me this platform, to reach and impact so many, that otherwise I wouldn’t be able to do. At the same time, it gives me immediate access to mentors and hiring managers who work at all the major hospitals and institutions across the US.Lila Cole, Hope Medical Center